Skip to main content

Zombie 2: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde


How the hell did I get here? My childhood was perfect, or at least as perfect as one could ask for.

My youthful eyes looked upon the world in wonder. My young spirit embraced all the possibilities the world had to offer. Like a treasure box begging to be open, I wanted it all!

Everything was ours for the taking. It was handed to you on a silver platter. Believing the world was our biggest challenge, was my first mistake. 

You took liberties indulging in your darker desires as Mr. Hyde without consequences. However, your mixture of alcohol made it more difficult for you to control which one you would be. You became increasingly mental abusive and uncontrollable. This path led you to commit more and more heinous acts, struggling to contain your evil side. 

The twists and turns that led me here are unfathomable! My dreams only remain a remnant of my imagination. 

You once had it all, but it fell from your grip, as you continued to sip on your toxic potion, thinking you had found a way to separate your good and evil sides of human nature, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.



Eventually your bloody horns began to protrude through your skull like a hatchet barreling into a rotting carcass.

Tread carefully, for you inner demons are slowly revealing themselves. As you hide behind your deceptive appearance, wearing one mask after another.

Your tragic choices lead to unforeseen consequences that affect you, and all those around you. You will soon learn how dangerous it becomes when you give into one's darker impulses when trying to separate good and evil. 

Oh, how tempting it would be to view you as a hollow vessel, but your dark traits defy human nature, so now I am fixing to reveal you for the whole world to see.


Comments

  1. Reveal him now! 🖤 Unmask him and let it be known! 🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zombie 3 & 4: The Twin Narcs

In your presence, the floor shifts into a fragile layer of eggs, causing my legs to tremble and forcing me to walk on my tip toes. You have formed an unholy alliance with a wicked stepmother, both of you feeding on the same demon for nourishment. Like cackling witches you concoct a brew, while engaging in a sinister dance of manipulation, weaving webs of deceit and lies. Trapped and immobilized, your chants morph into snarls, surrounding me like a menacing pack of wolves. My words fail to help me, as I am now viewed as the irrational one. You both seem to be driven by a shared goal - the annihilation of my very existence. You both reside in your bubble of self-love, being captives of your own design, unable to break free from the chains of your narcissistic prison. Not realizing you both cling to your own demise.

Join me warriors

Welcome brave warriors, step inside of my rollercoaster ride. A plot full of twists and turns, unexpected ups and downs, and the thrill of what comes next.  Fleeing from the grips of evil, I found myself running from a town infested with zombies, with danger lurking around every corner. Forced to confront battles and conflicts along the way, I gradually transformed into a warrior, fiercely defending my own well-being against those who sought to destroy me. Come along as I take you on a journey back in time to where it all began three decades ago.